磐石

积分

七彩神话

威望
金钱
贡献
学徒Chris 发表于 2023-12-12 17:00:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这里用的是谷歌的Bard。因为众所周知的中文语料库太小的问题,没敢用中文,直接上英文。
Bard每次一次性生成3条回答,感觉最好都看一看,有的会反问很多问题(那不就变成我主持了吗),有的会直接开始编故事并给出选择。我更喜欢后者。都不满意其实还可以刷新再重新生成3条。话说这个AI都没让我建卡roll点,直接开始口水团了……
字数超了,我把后面截掉点

Me:
Now you are  a host for a DND game. I'm a player. Please start host the game.Bard:

Welcome, adventurers!

Gather around, brave souls, for tonight we embark on a journey into the unknown! I, Bard, your humble Dungeon Master, will guide you through perilous lands and untold stories. Before we begin, let us weave the tapestry of your characters.

Tell me, who do you bring to this grand adventure? Share with me your character's name, race, class, and any defining features that make them unique. Describe their motivations, their dreams, and the secrets they carry.

Once we've introduced our heroes, I will paint the scene, setting the stage for our first encounter. Remember, dear players, that your actions and choices will shape the narrative, forging your own legend in this fantastical realm.

So, who dares to step into the light and share their tale? The stage awaits, and the world is yours to explore!

Me:

Cool~ My character is called Xikka. He is a dwarf ranger with a big fucking gun which is made by himself. He also has a single-hand hammer and a tool box with which he do maitenance for his gun. He left home for a tale about a legendary blueprint of a gun left by an old God, Zakkappa.

Bard:

A hearty welcome to Xikka! Your fiery spirit and impressive arsenal immediately draw the attention of the group. Tell us, what drives this dwarf ranger on his quest for the legendary blueprint? Does he yearn for power, knowledge, or perhaps something more personal? What secrets lie hidden in his tool box, and what tales do his calloused hands tell of past adventures?

As you unveil Xikka's backstory and motivations, let your imagination guide you. Remember, the more detail you provide, the more immersive and engaging the experience will be for you and your fellow adventurers. So, delve deep into Xikka's soul and let his story unfold!

Me:

Xikka is from a craftsman's family. He wants to impress his father and his tribe with a genious firearm design. But he is lacking new inspiration lately. His tool box is full of his tools, such as a wrench, a ruler, a magnifying glass, lubricant, spare parts and screws.
Bard:

Fascinating, Xikka! Your desire to surpass your family's legacy and earn their respect is a powerful motivator. The weight of expectation and the search for inspiration are compelling themes that will surely lead Xikka down an intriguing path.

His toolbox, filled with the tools of his trade, offers a glimpse into his meticulous nature and dedication to his craft. The spare parts and screws hint at a past filled with tinkering and experimentation, while the magnifying glass suggests a keen eye for detail and a thirst for knowledge.

Perhaps the very blueprint you seek holds the key to unlocking Xikka's full potential. But to find it, you must first navigate the perils that lie ahead. Will Xikka find the inspiration he craves, or will his quest lead him to something even greater?

Tell me, Xikka, what is the first step you take on your journey? Where do you begin your search for the legendary blueprint?

Me:

He would like to find some clue at the largest city of the human kingdom.
Bard:

A wise decision, Xikka. The bustling streets and diverse populace of the human capital are sure to hold a wealth of information. But which city do you choose? The human kingdom boasts numerous grand metropolises, each with its own unique atmosphere and secrets.

Here are a few options to consider:

• Grandhaven: A sprawling metropolis known for its vibrant trade routes and towering skyscrapers. Rumors abound in its bustling markets, whispers of ancient artifacts and forgotten lore carried by merchants from distant lands.
  • Sunspire: A city bathed in the golden light of its namesake spire, a beacon of knowledge and learning. Renowned scholars and researchers gather within its walls, and the vast libraries may hold the key to unlocking the blueprint's location.
  • Moonshadow: A city shrouded in mystery and intrigue, nestled within a network of labyrinthine canals. Shadows dance in its alleys, harboring secrets and whispers of forgotten times. Perhaps a hidden guild or clandestine organization possesses the knowledge you seek.

Which city do you choose, Xikka? What draws you to its gates? Your decision will shape the path ahead, leading you towards your destiny and the legendary blueprint.

Me:

I'm heading to Sunspire
Bard:

A wise choice, Xikka. Sunspire's reputation for knowledge and learning makes it a promising starting point for your quest. The city shimmers beneath the golden gaze of its namesake spire, a towering structure that pierces the clouds and serves as a beacon for scholars and seekers of truth.

As you approach the city gates, the bustling activity of Sunspire unfolds before you. Scholars in flowing robes hurry to their next lecture, merchants hawk their wares in crowded marketplaces, and students huddle in groups, debating complex theories and ancient texts. The air vibrates with intellectual energy, and the promise of knowledge hangs heavy in the air.

Tell me, Xikka, where do you begin your search? Do you delve into the vast libraries, seeking ancient scrolls and forgotten lore? Or do you seek out the city's renowned scholars, hoping to glean insights from their wisdom? Perhaps you explore the bustling marketplaces, listening for whispers of the blueprint's existence amongst the merchants and traders.

The city of Sunspire is a labyrinth of possibilities, each path leading you closer to your goal. Where do you take your first step, Xikka? Let the adventure begin!

Me:

I can only read dwarf character and common tongue. So It's hard for me to search the library myself. I'm visiting the city's renowned scholars first.
Bard:

A prudent decision, Xikka. Navigating the vast libraries of Sunspire without the ability to read the common tongue would be a daunting task. Seeking the assistance of the city's renowned scholars is a wise first step.

As you make your way through the city streets, inquire about the most knowledgeable scholars on the topic of ancient history and artifacts. Perhaps a seasoned archaeologist or a professor specializing in forgotten lore could shed light on the legendary blueprint's existence.

One such scholar might be Professor Eleonora, a renowned historian known for her meticulous research and uncanny ability to decipher ancient texts. Her study, nestled within the Sunspire University, is rumored to hold a collection of artifacts that span millennia.

Another potential source of information is the enigmatic Archivist of Whispers. This elusive figure resides in a hidden library within the city's labyrinthine underbelly, collecting and preserving forbidden knowledge. While their methods may be unorthodox, their vast knowledge of hidden lore cannot be disputed.

The path ahead is laden with possibilities, Xikka. Which scholar do you choose to visit first? Each encounter holds the potential to unlock new clues and propel you closer to the coveted blueprint. Remember, the key to success lies in asking the right questions and listening carefully to the answers.

Let wisdom guide your steps, Xikka. The city of Sunspire awaits, brimming with secrets waiting to be discovered.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

洞悉因果

积分

千山暮雪

威望
金钱
贡献
Akane 发表于 2023-12-13 23:10:01 | 显示全部楼层
AI是已经预先学习了世界背景设定吧,细节上把握得怎么样?还需要人工补充吗
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

磐石

积分

七彩神话

威望
金钱
贡献
 楼主| 学徒Chris 发表于 2023-12-27 15:35:43 | 显示全部楼层
Akane 发表于 2023-12-13 23:10
AI是已经预先学习了世界背景设定吧,细节上把握得怎么样?还需要人工补充吗 ...

估计训练集里肯定是有不少龙与地下城的模组的,以及相关的奇幻世界设定,网上有的是。不知道带版权的有没有。我觉得如果不把prompt丰富完善的话,AI城主的表现和风格可能比较随机。需要在开头给它加好各种设定,才有可能稳定并令人满意。这个设定怎么写估计得反复尝试。所以最开始大家玩chatGPT的时候都喜欢直接写“请模仿xxx的口吻”,因为这种设定写起来最简单,表现又好。输出不满意的时候还挺多的,不过可以在3组里面择优,或者重新生成,或者追问细节。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|俗人斋

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 13:22 , Processed in 0.015243 second(s), 19 queries .

Copyright © 2018 俗人斋 | Ellie Zheng